Directory of Barter Companies Near Foristell, Missouri

Below are actual listings for IMS Trade Members near Foristell, Missouri who make their goods and services available through IMS Barter. New Companies join daily delivering more products and services continually on trade. Change your search below to keep looking. Make sure you visit the IMS Marketplace and the IMS Travel Section too!
Sign In or Join Now to see full descriptions and contact information.

We found 19524 results for you

Advertising - Billboard

Prospective clients are on the move, traveling the highways and everyday, potential income just coasting by. Get your name out there-make it BIG-and catch more business. We offer Billboard leases West of Lake St. Louis, MO from I 40 to I 70 which includes Kansas City, MO.

Foristell, MO
0.11 miles away

Pet Boarding & Day Care

Our facility is climate controlled with spacious boarding accommodations. We want you to know that your pet is safe, comfortable and most of all cared for just like they are at home.

Wentzville, MO
4.32 miles away

Limousine & Sedan Service

Family owned & operated since 1992, we proudly provide the St. Louis and St. Charles, MO areas with the absolute best limo and party bus rental services. A class="redacted-text"> and Party Bus of St. Louis has a large Selection of s to meet your every need. We are Commercially Insured and Missouri Department Of Transportation Certified No. 895723. We are members of the National usine Association & St. Louis Regional Commerce Growth Association & Members of the St. Louis Visitors Commission.

Wentzville, MO
4.33 miles away

Embroidery Services

For the last 30 years, we've made almost all the sleeve emblems worn by major and minor league baseball teams, produced emblems for the United ates Postal Service, the Boy Scouts, the Girl Scouts, as well as thousands of corporate customers. We've produced the decorative trim on ladies shoes for the Brown Shoe Company and have embroidered leather seat covers for Buick's Park Avenue. We domestically manufacture about 90% of what we sell, in our Missouri facility. The remaining 10% is split between Thailand and Taiwan factories. We operate over 270 embroidery heads for direct garment embroidery on garments, hats, hat panels, towels, sheets, garment bags, computer cases, portfolio covers, uniforms of all types, and even shoes and seat covers for the automotive and marine industries.

Wentzville, MO
5.85 miles away

Internet E-Commerce, Development & Apps

TMC, a technology marketing company that offers website design and mobile apps, specializing in Progressive Web Apps. Progressive Web Apps do not take up space on your phone like regular apps, are much faster and also work offline. We offer a simple to understand approach, not with terms that only those in our industry understand. We are a full cycle developer focusing on custom web design and mobile applications to increase brand recognition and profitability.

Lake St Louis, MO
8.22 miles away

Accounting Services

Full-service accounting firm serving clients within the greater St. Louis area, dedicated to providing our clients with professional, personalized services & guidance in a wide range of financial & business needs.

Moscow Mills, MO
9.36 miles away

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Corgans Service utilizes truck mounted hot water extraction, the method major carpet manufactures and FDA officials recommend as the best in in terms of cleaning for appearance as well as health. Get the benefits of a deep carpet cleaning without the long drying time of traditional cleaning companies. We leave carpets dry in just a few hours.

O'Fallon, MO
9.88 miles away

Cleaning - Commercial

Whether you need a one-time cleaning or maintenance program, we've got you covered. Let us come out and give you a free estimate on all you're cleaning needs. Commercial class="redacted-text"> | Commercial and Floor

O'Fallon, MO
9.88 miles away

Tile And Grout Cleaning

Providing the best quality and personalized service for tile and grout cleaning

O'Fallon, MO
9.88 miles away

Painting - Electrostatic/Powder Coating

is the number one custom powder coating resource in the Saint Louis area. We can handle just about any size of parts in our 8X10X20 foot curing oven. coating is more affordable, durable, and last longer than paint. Let your imagination run wild; if it’s metal, we’ll coat it. coating is here to bring your metal back to life.

OFallon, MO
10.81 miles away