The Hamilton Collection Portrait of American Brides series plates were commissioned in 1986. Each plate is hand-numbered and all original documents will accompany this sale. The series was performed by romantic artist Rob Sauber. Sauber's paintings are always beautiful-yet not so beautiful that they seem unapproachable. This series was inspired by the romantic poem, "How Do I Love Thee." This lot includes:
(1) Jacqueline by Rob Sauber. #1553M. 1986.
(1) Rebecca by Rob Sauber. #684M. 1986.
(1) Caroline by Rob Sauber. #699I. 1986.
(1) Meredith by Rob Sauber. #2623M. 1986.
(1) Larura by Rob Sauber. #1509M. 1986.
(1) Sarah by Rob Sauber. #1265M. 1986.
(1) Elizabeth by Rob Sauber. #320E. 1986.
Plates are all in good, used condition with no known damage. Plates are approx 9" across. All come in their original boxes with COAs and original invoices. Boxes are approx 11" 10 1/2" x 1 1/2".
Taxes Not Included • Shipping Not Included (to be paid in cash) • Ships to Worldwide