The genus is native to Africa, and is common in South Africa's Cape Province, the mountains of tropical Africa, and neighbouring areas such as Madagascar, the Arabian peninsula, and the islands of Africa.
You will get 1-ROOTED Aloe maculata in Small, Medium or Large. Depend on your selection on the quantity and size from the drop down choice. The color will range from green to a hint of purple.
- Native to South Africa
- Sap is used by various cultures as soap
- Summer blooms in orange, red and yellow attract hummingbirds
- Plants can reach up to 2 ft across
- Doesn't need much water and drought tolerant once established
- Plants grown in full sun turn pinkish red around edges, and are more blue green when grown in part shade
- Salt tolerant
- Leaf tips die back when exposed to frost, but plant usually recovers well
- Fire retardant properties make this a great plant for wildfire prone areas
Notice: The rooted Plants will be shipped without dirt or pot to keep cost of shipping low. Please keep in mind that these succulents come in all shapes, size and color, so no two will be identical. The leaves on these succulents are also fragile, so do not be alarmed if you find that some leaves fall off during shipping. Color will change depending on the weather and season or where you place it such as outside in full sun, partial sun or inside. To keep this color, be sure to place in full sun with minimal watering once the roots are established. The last picture shows the mother plant and it will look very similar to the one pictured when full grown and if you place it in full sun. Thank you and happy purchase!
Taxes Not Included • Shipping Not Included (to be paid in cash) • Ships to United States only